Friday, December 2, 2022

Drenched in love

Music interlude - Infinity
Chorus - Fountain
Oh precious is the flow That makes me white as snow No other fount I know I am washed, I am washed I am drenched in love
Music interlude - Infinity
Verse 1 - Infinity
All souls atoned, by the blood of the Lamb I'm not a slave to what, once held me damned How beautiful, that cleansing flood I am washed, I am washed I am drenched in love
Chorus - Fountain (Oh precious is the flow…)
Music Interlude - Victory wave
Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh…
Verse - Infinity
All filth made clean, in that crimson sea I'm not ashamed of what, once shackled me How infinite, that grace divine I am free, I am free I am a child of God
Chorus - Fountain (Oh precious is the flow…)
Music Interlude - Victory wave
Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh…
Bridge 1 – Figure of 8
And how priceless, how precious ) There is power in the blood of Jesus ) x4
Bridge 2 – Victory wave
There is power, power, wonder-working power ) In the blood of the Lamb ) x4
Verse 2 – Infinity

No comments:

Post a Comment